General Terms and Conditions of Registration as well as a complaints procedure are mandatory
Please read these General Terms and Conditions carefully when you register or apply. By registering you indicate that you agree with the general terms and conditions, as well as the complaints procedure.
General Terms and Conditions for Registration Courses and Training Programmes
In these terms and conditions the following terms bear the following definition: 1. Terms and Conditions: the present general terms and conditions. 2. Neuro-Insight, Minderbroederssingel 44, 6041 KK Roermond, The Netherlands. 3. Participant: the person who registers for a course, refresher course or other activity organized by Neuro-Insight. 4. Training: the course, training, workshop, refresher course or activity organized by Neuro-Insight. 5 Parties: Neuro-Insight and the natural or legal person who has concluded an agreement or is negotiating about it. 6. Agreement: the registration of course participant, client for a course, in-service training or activity which obliges Neuro-Insight to organize and carry out.
2. Applicability of the terms and conditions. 1. These terms and conditions apply to every agreement between the parties to which Neuro-Insight has declared these terms and conditions applicable, insofar as these terms and conditions have not been explicitly deviated from by the parties in writing. 2. The present conditions shall also apply to all agreements with Neuro-Insight, for the performance of which third parties should be involved. 3. If one or more clauses in these Terms and Conditions are declared null and void or annulled, the remaining clauses of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. 4. By registering you declare to have read our general terms and conditions.
3. Agreement Modifications.
1. If it turns out to be necessary for a proper execution of the agreement to change or supplement the activity, Neuro-Insight will communicate this. 2. If the change or supplement to the agreement will have financial and/or qualitative consequences, Neuro-Insight will inform the participant in advance.
4. Cancellation of the agreement
In the event of a shortfall in participants, Neuro-Insight reserves the right to terminate the agreement early without incurring any liability.
5. Price Adjustments
If during the term of the agreement changes occur in cost components, for example as a result of laws, decisions or decrees by the government, or other cost elements, Neuro-Insight may unilaterally adjust the price of the activity.
6. Application / Enrollment
1. Application for a course or training is made by the participant. The participant can register by telephone or fill in the contact form on the website, after which the registration form will be sent (by email) on request. After receiving the necessary personal data, the participant will receive a confirmation by email. 2. After registration via the registration form, a 14-day cancellation period applies, during which the registration can be cancelled free of charge. 3. Neuro-Insight is only obliged to provide services after its written confirmation of the registration and full payment of the course- or participation fees by participant. 4. Enrollment will be on a first come, first served basis. 5. There is only a certain number of places available per course or training. The number of participants is between 2 and 3, depending on the type of course or training. 6. Final participation is only guaranteed after payment of the agreed amount.
7. Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions When submitting the registration form, the participant declares to have read the General Terms and Conditions and to agree to them.
1. The amount due for the course has to be paid within the specified payment period on the invoice to the account of Neuro-Insight, mentioning the invoice number, unless otherwise agreed or indicated. If the invoice states a different term of payment, the above arrangement is no longer valid. 2. If payment has not been made in the agreed format, participant is legally in default. Participant then owes the statutory interest. All costs caused by the negligence of participant, such as loss of interest, collection costs, judicial and extrajudicial costs, shall be charged to participant. 3. If payment is not made in time, the participant may be denied access to the course, unless explicitly agreed in writing to pay the amount due in advance by bank or cash. For a course or training this is only possible before the start of the course. In case of a late payment Neuro-Insight is at all times entitled to admit another participant as a substitute. If this is the case, the right of entrance expires, even when cash payment is still possible.
9. Interim Termination 1. Enrollment is for an entire course or training. 2. In case of interim termination of participation in a course or training, no refund of the course fee can be granted. 3. Exceptions are binding and at the discretion of Neuro-Insight.
10. Catching up a day of missed class 1. When one misses a lesson day it is possible, in consultation and after approval by Neuro-Insight, to make it up at the next opportunity (course). 2. In the case described in article 10.1, certification of the course will only take place after making up the course day in question. 3. For non-attended course days the participant is not entitled to a refund of the course fee.
12. Modification and cancellation by participant 1. Cancellation and modification of participation in courses must be done by mail. 2. The following cancellation fees may be charged: - if cancelled 2 weeks or more before the start of the course: 25% of the course fee. - Cancellation within 1 week before the course starts and during the course: 50% of the course fee. Paid course fees may be refunded on a prorated basis.
13. Accuracy of given information 1. Neuro-Insight shall complete and execute the Agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability based on the then known state of knowledge. 2. All statements of and/or statements about the services and products, such as the duration of the training, the scope and technical implementation of the educational material, are made to the best of Neuro-Insight's knowledge, but may reasonably deviate. 3. Errors of a minor nature in the educational material, including typographical errors that do not affect the editorial content or the illustrations, graphics of the material, cannot be a reason for rejection, refusal or a change in the agreed price.
14. Program and course content
1. The overall content of course or training is listed on Neuro-Insight's website. Neuro-Insight reserves the right to make changes in the course program. Neuro-Insight will inform the participant in time. 2. Neuro-Insight reserves the right to change the time, location and venue of the meetings. Neruo-Insight will inform participant in a timely manner.
15. Intellectual Property Rights
1. All rights to the course materials and documentation provided by Neuro-Insight are the property of Neuro-Insight, to the extent that such rights are not held by others. 2. The participant may use all course materials produced and or provided by Neuro-Insight solely for their own benefit. It is not permitted without prior express written permission of Neuro-Insight to reproduce and/or disclose any course material in whole or in part by any means (mechanical, electronic or otherwise), or to assign, sell or otherwise make available in whole or in part any work to third part.
16. Geschillen en klachtenprocedure 1. The agreement shall be governed exclusively by Dutch law. 2. For all participants the procedure for complaints is applicable. This procedure is published on the website of Neuro-Insight and is also described at the bottom of these General Terms and Conditions.
17. Where to find the Terms and Conditions. 1. The General Terms and Conditions of Neuro-Insight can be found at www. Neuro-Insight.nl and are also included with a link on the registration form. 2. Only the latest version posted on the website is applicable, or the version most recently sent with a confirmation email.
18. Personal Data Protection Act/secrecy 1. In the context of the Personal Data Protection Act, Neuro-Insight hereby announces that all data provided by the participant will be recorded in an automated administration. These data will be processed internally and used for a reliable customer management and a reliable business, such as the registration of participants, sending course materials and information about our courses, trainings or related information. 2. Neuro-Insight does not sell personal data to third parties. The participant has the right to access and correct his/her data. 3. If participant no longer wishes to receive information, they should inform Neuro-Insight in writing. 4. All information provided to Neuro-Insight, especially regarding confidential information, will be treated with respect and confidentiality. 5. Recently, the information on the website has been updated in accordance with the new Dutch privacy law, AVG.
19. Use of Participant's Data and Testimonials 1. Participant gives specific permission in his/her own name to Neuro-Insight to use his/her testimonials, photos and video for the purpose of promoting Neuro-Insight's activities. 2. Neuro-Insight cannot be held responsible for their use except in the case of fraud or gross misconduct on its part.
20. Reconsideration time 1. Participant is entitled to a reconsideration time of 7 business days after registering for a course, training or other activity by the Act of Purchase at Distance which only applies to consumers. 2. This does not apply when registering within 7 business days before the start of an activity. In this case we are dealing with a time bound product. 3. After this reflection period, the renunciation of an order of Neuro-Insight products or services is accompanied by an application of the conditions mentioned in article 12.. 4. For business registrations there is no option for a reconsideration time, but of course there is the application of article 12.
1. Neuro-Insight reserves the right to exclude from further participation in the training any participant whose behavior or otherwise obstructs the normal flow of the course to the detriment of their fellow participants. Exclusion shall not affect the obligation to pay the course fee. 2. In case of a change of name and/or address, the participant has to notify Neuro-Insight in writing of both the old and the new data as soon as possible, at least 14 days before the effective date of the change. 3. Participant declares to be physically and psychologically healthy and that he/she is fully responsible for any adverse effects on his/her own body and health. Neuro-Insight is in no way responsible or liable. 4. All other situations not mentioned in these General Terms and Conditions are at the discretion of Neuro-Insight
Contact detail: Neuro-Insight
6041 KK Roermond The Netherlands
Complaint handling and our procedure
Neuro-Insight values satisfied relationships and clients, and is happy to take advantage of your feedback. However, where work is done, misunderstandings can occur or mistakes can be made. If a trainee or client is not satisfied with the services offered, they can contact Neuro-Insight. We appreciate feedback and points for improvement and invite you for an evaluative conversation if desired. If the problem is not resolved after a conversation or if you do not wish to avail yourself of the opportunity to have a personal conversation, you may file a formal written complaint. The procedure below contains information about the procedure and within what time frame you can expect a response.
1.1 Complaint Any written expression of dissatisfaction by a customer with the activities and services of Neuro-Insight . 1.2 Customer Any purchaser of a service from Neuro-Insight. 1.3. Submission of a Complaint A complaint must be submitted in writing up to six weeks after delivery of the service in question. In order to assess the complaint as soon as possible, we ask you to include at least the following in your letter: - name, address and place of residence; - the date the letter was sent; - the service purchased from Neuro-Insight to which the complaint relates; - the name of the trainer involved; - a clear description of the complaint; - any previous correspondence and relevant copies of documents that clarify the complaint.
The complaint can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to Neuro-Insight, Minderbroederssingel 44, 6041 KK Roermond, The Netherlands
3. How we handle a Complaint Neuro-Insight will contact the complainant within 2 weeks of receiving the complaint to confirm that the comment has been received. Neuro-Insight will also communicate the content of the complaint procedure. If this confirmation is not made within 2 weeks, please contact Neuro-Insight by mail or phone. Neuro-Insight will conduct an investigation into the facts to which the complaint relates. For the purpose of the investigation, Neuro-Insight may obtain specific information and access relevant documents with the written consent of the complainant or his legal representative this with the exception of data relating to third parties. Neuro-Insight assesses all information and weighs the arguments from both sides. Neuro-Insight will, if necessary, discuss the complaint with colleagues in similar positions (think fellow representatives and instructors of Zengar or Zengar). And Neuro-Insight suggests remedial action. Neuro-Insight prepares and provides a final report back to the complainant (cause, conclusion, and measures for improvement). Neuro-Insight shall, within 6 weeks of receipt of the complaint, notify the complainant in writing of its opinion, with reasons. If Neuro-Insight is not able to deliver a balanced decision (in accordance with these rules) within 6 weeks, it will inform the complainant, giving reasons. It will also indicate the time frame within which it can reasonably reach a conclusion. If, despite all efforts, Neuro-Insight doesn't succeed in finding a solution acceptable for both parties, an (independent) third party will be called in, on the basis of shared costs between Neuro-Insight and the complainant.
6095 NB Baexem, The Netherlands
+31475 453 957
email@example.com Upon receipt, they will respond to the complaint in question within 2 to 3 weeks. The decision of this independent third party is binding for both parties. All data relating to the handling of your complaint will be carefully stored for at least one year after the complaint has been dealt with. Complaints are treated in strict confidence at all times. In all cases not covered by these regulations, Neuro-Insight will decide on the measures to be taken. The above procedure does not exclude the possibility that you may apply to a civil court.
Privacy Statement Neuro-Insight respects your privacy and will handle your data accordingly. It will process and use information about you (the data subject) in a secure manner. In this Privacy Statement, it explains what data is processed and for what purpose, and what rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data. This Privacy Statement was last amended on February 27, 2021, and may be amended from time to time. For questions, please feel free to contact Neuro-Insight at firstname.lastname@example.org. Neuro-Insight is a sole proprietorship, with its office at Minderbroederssingel 44, 6041 KK Roermond and registered in the Dutch trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 12064533. Neuro-Insight is the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data.
Neuro-Insight processes personal data of those who:
- visit Neuro-Insight's website collected data: website visit, click behavior, IP address, duration and time of visit - request information about our services, such as the rental of and mediation in the sale of NeurOptimal® equipment or our course and training offerings collected data: email address - borrow equipment from Neuro-Insight for the purpose of home training collected data: name, address, email address, phone number; possibly personal experiences to monitor progress and satisfaction (if these want to be shared by the home user) - registering for a course or training collected data: name, address, email address and phone number - wanting to display their practice data on the Neuro-Insight website collected data: name and practice name, address, website url, contact email address - signing up for the mailing list of the periodic newsletter - collected data: email address
How do we obtain your personal data? Neuro-Insight holds data about you because you provided that data to us. Basis of Processing In order to process your personal data, the processing must be based on one of the bases in the GDPR Neuro-Insight outlines the legal grounds on which it collects data below. Agreement: in order to perform certain agreements, we will need to process personal data. Examples include processing personal data in connection with the performance of an agreement between you and Neuro-Insight, such as loan of equipment or collection of coursefees.
What are your rights? Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights with regard to your data and its processing: - Access: you can always access your own (personal) data and change them if necessary. If you want to see the personal data Neuro-Insight has on you, you can make a request to view the data. - Modification: if you want to make changes to the personal data you have seen as a result of a perusal request, you can make a request to that end. You can request Neuro-Insight to change, correct, supplement, delete or block your data. - Right to object: if a certain processing takes place on the basis of the 'legitimate interest' of Neuro-Insight or a third party, you have the right to object to that processing. - Withdrawal of consent: in all cases where the basis for a particular data processing operation requires your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent. This has no consequences for the past, but does mean that we are then no longer allowed to process the data. Neuro-Insight may no longer be able to provide you with certain services as a result.
Recipients of personal data. The data may be transferred to processors. In order to be of service to you and to carry out our work activities, we engage other parties to process personal data on our behalf. Third parties we engage are for example fellow teachers, an accountant, website administrators, Google Analytics. For some onward pass-ons, we need to ask your permission. Neuro-Insight may be obliged to provide your data to a third party, for example because of a legal obligation (tax authorities or police).
Where to turn if you have complaints or questions.?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement and how Neuro-Insight uses your data, please email email@example.com. Also if you have a complaint about the way Neuro-Insight processes your data, please send an email to the email address mentioned above. Additionally, you can always contact the competent national supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection. In the Netherlands this is the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Please always mention that this concerns the version of February 2019
Complaint procedure Of course, customer satisfaction is important to Neuro-Insight. We appreciate feedback and try to improve our services accordingly. If there is any dissatisfaction about our services or working methods, we hope you will contact us and we would like to invite you for an evaluative conversation. Should an issue remain unresolved after a conversation or if you do not wish to avail yourself of the opportunity to have a personal conversation, you may file a formal written complaint. The procedure below contains information about the procedure and within what time frame you can expect a response. 1. Definitions 1.1 Complaint Any written expression of dissatisfaction by a customer with the activities and services of Neuro-Insight. 1.2 Customer Any purchaser of a service from Neuro-Insight. 2. Submitting a complaint You may submit your complaint in writing up to six weeks after delivery of the service in question. In order to assess your complaint as soon as possible, we ask you to include at least the following items in your letter: - name, address and place of residence; - the date you send your letter; - the service you received from Neuro-Insight to which your complaint relates; - the name of the trainer involved; - a clear description of your complaint; - any previous correspondence and relevant copies of documents that clarify your complaint.
Please send this complaint to: Neuro-Insight H.N. Ruinen Minderbroederssingel 44 6041 KK Roermond The Netherlands
3. Handling Complaint Neuro-Insight will contact the complainant within 2 weeks after receiving the complaint to confirm that the complaint has been received. Neuro-Insight will also inform the complainant about the content of the complaint procedure. If this confirmation is not made within 2 weeks, please contact Neuro-Insight by mail or phone. Neuro-Insight will conduct an investigation into the facts to which the complaint relates. For the purpose of the investigation, Neuro-Insight may obtain specific information and access relevant documents with the written consent of the complainant or his legal representative this with the exception of data relating to third parties. Neuro-Insight assesses all information and weighs the arguments from both sides. Neuro-Insight will, if necessary, discuss the complaint with colleagues in similar positions (think fellow representatives and instructors of Zengar). Neuro-Insight proposes corrective action. Neuro-Insight prepares and provides a final report back to the complainant (cause, conclusion, and measures for improvement). Neuro-Insight shall, within 6 weeks of receipt of the complaint, notify the complainant in writing of its opinion, with reasons. If Neuro-Insight is not able to come to a weighted judgment (in accordance with these rules) within 6 weeks, it will inform the complainant, giving reasons. It will also indicate the time frame within which it can reasonably reach a verdict. If, despite all efforts, Neuro-Insight doesn't succeed in finding a solution acceptable for both parties, an (independent) third party will be called in, on the basis of shared costs between Neuro-Insight and the complainant:
Advocatenkantoor Exaten Rijksweg 4 6095 NB Baexem The Netherlands +31 475 453957 firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt, they will respond to the complaint in question within 2 to 3 weeks. The decision of this independent third party is binding on both parties. All data relating to the handling of your complaint will be carefully stored for at least one year after the complaint has been dealt with. Complaints are treated in strict confidence at all times. In all cases not covered by these regulations, Neuro-Insight will decide on the measures to be taken. The above procedure does not exclude the possibility that you may apply to a civil court. Roermond, 27 February 2021